Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hi Again,
The scrapbook expo was as exciting as ever, I am so glad so many of you stopped by and introduced youselves to me. It's nice to put a face to a name, however I am terrible at remembering people so I apoligize if I looked confused at a later date.
I took a little trip to New Mexico to spend some time with my mother after the expo so I am sorry that I didn't get the new kits up any sooner.
The expo was a great success for me and I sold out of several kits, some I may try to re-make and I will post them at that time. Here are the current kits. Again e-mail me if you want to see the pic of the actual kit.

Ice Skating
Let's go fly a kite
Pizza
Carousel Delight
Ice Fishing
Wildlife
All Aboard
Baby Girl
Baby Boy
Tickle Monster
Family Movie Night
Warning Fun Overload (Robot)

1 comment:

Elegante Family said...

You had a darling kit with dump truck (or something that had to do with dirt) on it that was sold out. If you remake it will you please let me know. I loved it!!!